BODYWORK / MANUAL THERAPY
- Myofascial release
- Trigger point release
- Joint mobilizations and manipulations
INSTRUMENT-ASSISTED SOFT TISSUE MOBILIZATION (IASTM)
- A form of IASTM is Graston
- Uses stainless steel and stone tools.
- Improves blood supply and remodels adhered tissues.
- Cups create a suctioning affect without perforating the skin.
- Left on affected areas for 5-20 minutes.
- To increase blood flow, release toxins, and break up adhesions.
- To promote circulation.
- To provide proprioception.
- To reduce inflammation.
MOBILIZATION WITH MOVEMENT (MWM)
- Also known as the Mulligan Concept.
- To improve the tracking of a joint.
- Used for “stuck” or “misaligned” joints.
- Free weights and body weight resistance exercises.
- Pilates, yoga, and barre based exercises.
- Specialized program for your goals!
Return to Dance
- Performance rehabilitation.
- Return to Pointe work
- Specialized dance rehabilitation exercise.
RETURN TO SPORT
- ACL, MCL, meniscus, rotator cuff repair rehabilitation.
- Return to sport clearance testing.
- Sport specific therapuetic exercise.
POST OPERATIVE PHYSICAL THERAPY
- Assistive device training.
- Gradual load bearing exercises.
- Return to full range of motion and swelling management.